Remote Fraser Island Experience*
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Urangan, QLD
- Product code: RFIT17
Tour available year round. During July-October this tour includes Whale Watching.
For tours between July-October see our Remote Fraser Island and Whale experience
Departure - 8:00AM Return - 5:00PM
Be one of the few to see the untouched and unique side of this stunning island. This is no ordinary Fraser Island holiday tour; get away from the crowds and chaos, forget the rigid time tables or rushing from place to place. With Tasman Venture you can experience the hidden and remote parts of Fraser Island in a comfortable and relaxing way. You will not just see the Island, but experience the Island while bush walking, snorkelling, fishing, kayaking and swimming. Our friendly and experienced staff will provide you with interesting information and show you the wildlife such as: dolphins, dingos, turtles, sea eagles, fish and many more. Let us show you our amazing backyard!
YOUR FULL DAY REMOTE FRASER ISLAND TOUR INCLUDES:
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
- 9 kilometres of coloured sand
- Beach and Water Activities
- Guided walks
- Beach Access with Amphibious Water Craft
- Morning Tea
- Delicious Buffet Lunch
- Antipasti platter on return cruise
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Small Numbers on a spacious 20m catamaran
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
Your camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses, money for drinks and souvenirs etc. We are a licensed vessel.