Ultimate Fraser Island Fly, Drive & Cruise 2 Day experience package
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Urangan, QLD
- Product code: UFI2DAY-SUMMER
Please select your Remote Fraser Island experience tour date and then note your Air Fraser Island Fly/Drive tour date in the special requirements section of your reservation. We will make every effort in booking the tour dates requested.
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1. 1 day Remote Fraser Island Experience
2. 1 day Air Fraser Fly/Drive Fraser Island (self drive)
1 DAY REMOTE FRASER ISLAND TOUR:
Departure - 8.00AM Return - 5.00PM
Be one of the few to see the untouched and unique side of this stunning island. This is no ordinary Fraser Island holiday tour; get away from the crowds and chaos, forget the rigid time tables or rushing from place to place. With Tasman Venture you can experience the hidden and remote parts of Fraser Island in a comfortable and relaxing way. You will not just see the Island, but experience the Island while bush walking, snorkelling, fishing, kayaking and swimming. Our friendly and experienced staff will provide you with interesting information and show you the wildlife such as: dolphins, dingos, turtles, sea eagles, fish and many more. Let us show you our amazing backyard!
YOUR FULL DAY REMOTE FRASER ISLAND TOUR INCLUDES:
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water, Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
- 9 kilometres of coloured sand
- Beach and Water Activities
- Guided walks
- Beach Access with Amphibious Water Craft
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
- Delicious Buffet Lunch
- Morning tea platter & antipasto platter
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Small Numbers
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
WHAT TO BRING:
Your camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses, swimwear, towel, money for drinks and souvenirs etc. We are a licensed vessel.
YOUR AIR FRASER FLY/DRIVE FRASER ISLAND TOUR INCLUDES:Departure - 7.00AM Return - 4.15PM
- Return Scenic flights over Fraser Island
- Soar over stunning lakes and rainforests
- Land on 75 mile beach
- Late model air conditioned 4WD vehicle (self drive)
- Explore Fraser Island at your own pace; drive along 75 mile beach, take a stroll through the rainforest at Central Station, take a refreshing dip in Eli Creek and/or admire the relic of the Maheno Shipwreck
- Bring your own picnic or dine in at Eurong Beach or Happy Valley for lunch
- National park vehicle permit of $48.25 payable direct to Air Fraser Island on the day of travel
Children under 8 years of age are required to have their own appropriate child restraint as per Australian Law.
All drivers must be aged a minimum of 25 years, must be fully licensed to drive in Australia, and will be required to complete a hirer's contract and vehicle bond.
WHAT TO BRING:
Your drivers licence, morning tea/lunch and afternoon tea, camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, sunglasses, swimwear and towel. Credit card details for the vehicle's bond.
Prices valid until 31st March 2018
Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellations made outside of 48 hours but within 1 week of travel will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Date amendments are subject to availability.