Fraser Experience + Whale Watching Encounter Package
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Urangan, QLD
- Product code: WWEX
Please select your Whale Watching encounter tour date and time, then note your Fraser Experience Tour date in the special requirements section of your reservation.
Make the most of Hervey Bay!
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Tour 1. 1/2 Day Whale Watching Encounter
Tour 2. 4WD Fraser Experience Day Tour
1/2 Day WHALE WATCHING ENCOUNTER:
AVAILABILITY: 14th July to 28th October 2018
Morning Whale Watch - 8:30am to 12:30pm
Afternoon Whale Watch - 1:30pm to 5:30pm
Cruise times are subject to change as we are well known for having "one last look" and this can mean a later return on our cruises.
Experience the best whale watching Queensland has to offer; enjoy the trip of a lifetime aboard Tasman Venture. Get up close and personal with the majestic humpback whales, and enjoy their close encounters. The luxurious 20 metre catamaran is especially designed for whale watching, giving you clear viewing decks, underwater viewing rooms, hydrophone, unique viewing platform and underwater camera. Our friendly, experienced and accredited staff will give you an amazing experience you will never forget.
YOUR WHALE WATCHING TOUR INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed whale sighting (or return ticket)
- Expert accredited commentary
- Friendly and experienced staff
- Tea/coffee with biscuits, cake & antipasto platter on the way home
- Hydrophone equipped to hear the whales sing
- Fully licensed bar
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Underwater viewing rooms (see the whales in their natural environment)
- Access to the unique viewing platform (gets you to eye level with the whales)
- FREE "Close Encounters" Whale Watch DVD
- Entertainment for the children (toys, colouring in and DVDs)
- Multi lingual staff and whale information in 6 languages
- Air-conditioned comfort in all cabin areas
- FREE transfer from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
WHAT TO BRING:
Your camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses, money for drinks and souvenirs etc. We are a licensed vessel.
FRASER EXPERIENCE DAY TOUR INCLUDES:
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 17 guests per tour
- Air conditioned 4×4 tour bus with panoramic windows
- Experienced and friendly guide
- All meals and beverages
- Morning tea: tea, coffee & muffin bars
- Lunch: Picnic lunch with cold cut meats, rolls, wraps, salads and soft drink
- Bottled water provided with Lunch.
- We cater for vegetarians, allergies and other specialty dietary requirements; just let us know your preferences when booking.
Your swimwear, camera, comfortable shoes, towel, sunscreen lotion, and insect repellent.
For children 4 - 7 years old parents/ care givers must supply an Australian Approved booster seat.