K'gari Explorer + Remote Fraser Island Experience Package
- Duración: 2 Días (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Urangan, QLD
- Código de producto: SRFR
Please select your Remote Fraser Island experience tour date and then note your Fraser Explorer Tour date in the special requirements section of your reservation. We will make every effort in booking the tour date requested.
Make the most of Hervey Bay!
Enjoy a the remote side of Fraser Island and visit the eastern beaches on a package you will never forget on The World Heritage Listed Fraser Island.
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Tour 1. Remote Fraser Island Experience*
Tour 2. 1 Day 4WD Fraser Explorer Tour
1 DAY REMOTE FRASER ISLAND EXPERIENCE *
Departure - 8:00AM Return - 5:00PM
During whale Season : 14th July to the 28th October 2018
Departure - 7.30AM Return - 4.30PM
Be one of the few to see the untouched and unique side of this stunning island. This is no ordinary Fraser Island holiday tour; get away from the crowds and chaos, forget the rigid time tables or rushing from place to place. With Tasman Venture you can experience the hidden and remote parts of Fraser Island in a comfortable and relaxing way. You will not just see the Island, but experience the Island while bush walking, snorkelling, fishing, kayaking and swimming. Our friendly and experienced staff will provide you with interesting information and show you the wildlife such as: dolphins, dingos, turtles, sea eagles, fish and many more. Let us show you our amazing backyard!
YOUR FULL DAY REMOTE FRASER ISLAND EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
- 9 kilometres of coloured sand
- Beach and Water Activities
- Guided walks
- Beach Access with Amphibious Water Craft
- Morning tea
- Delicious Aussie BBQ Lunch
- Tropical fruit platter
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Small Numbers
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
WHAT TO BRING:
Your camera, swimwear, towel, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses, money for drinks and souvenirs etc. We are a licensed vessel.
* As an added bonus, during the Hervey Bay whale season, be on the lookout for Humpback whales and experience the thrill of getting up close and personal with these majestic creatures as they enjoy the calm clear waters off Fraser Island.
1 DAY FRASER EXPLORER DAY TOUR
YOUR FRASER EXPLORER DAY TOUR INCLUDES:
- A visit to exquisite Lake McKenzie
- A walk beside Wanggoolba Creek and rare King Ferns
- The ancient rainforest of Central Station
- A drive along amazing Seventy-five Mile Beach
- The fast flowing water of Eli Creek
- The Maheno Wreck
- The Pinnacles vibrant colored sand cliffs
- Morning tea, buffet lunch and refreshments
- Comfortable air-conditioned 4WD coaches with seat belts
- National park fees
- Minimum Age - 1 years old