Remote Fraser Island Experience and Unique Fraser package
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Urangan, QLD
- Product code: SRUF
Please select your Remote Fraser Island tour date and then note your Unique Fraser Island Tour date in the special requirements section of your reservation.
Make the most of Hervey Bay!
Enjoy a the remote side of Fraser Island and visit the eastern beaches on a package you will never forget on The World Heritage Listed Fraser Island.
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1. 1 Day Remote Fraser Island Tour *(During the Hervey Bay whale season - 1 day Remote Fraser Island and Whale Experience 7.30am - 4.30pm)
2. 1 Day Unique Fraser Island Tour
REMOTE FRASER ISLAND DAY TOUR
Departure - 8:00AM
Return - 5:00PM
Be one of the few to see the untouched and unique side of this stunning island. This is no ordinary Fraser Island holiday tour; get away from the crowds and chaos, forget the rigid time tables or rushing from place to place. With Tasman Venture you can experience the hidden and remote parts of Fraser Island in a comfortable and relaxing way. You will not just see the Island, but experience the Island while bush walking, snorkelling, fishing, kayaking and swimming. Our friendly and experienced staff will provide you with interesting information and show you the wildlife such as: dolphins, dingos, turtles, sea eagles, fish and many more. Let us show you our amazing backyard!
YOUR FULL DAY REMOTE FRASER ISLAND TOUR INCLUDES:
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
- 9 kilometres of coloured sand
- Beach and Water Activities
- Guided walks
- Beach Access with Amphibious Water Craft
- Delicious Aussie BBQ Lunch
- Tropical fruit platter
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Small Numbers
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
WHAT TO BRING:
Your camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses, money for drinks and souvenirs etc. We are a licensed vessel.
UNIQUE FRASER ISLAND 1 DAY TOUR
Departure - 8:00AM
Return - 6:00PM
YOUR UNIQUE FRASER ISLAND DAY TOUR INCLUDES:
- Small groups - no more than 7 passengers per Landcruiser
- A visit to exquisite Lake McKenzie
- A walk beside Wanggoolba Creek and rare King Ferns
- The ancient rainforest of Central Station
- A drive along amazing Seventy-five Mile Beach
- The fast flowing water of Eli Creek
- The Maheno Wreck
- The Pinnacles vibrant colored sand cliffs
- Morning tea, Lunch and refreshments
- Comfortable air-conditioned 4WD coaches with seat belts
- National park fees
- Indian Head
- Champagne Pools
Please note: They do not carry children under the age of 4 years on this tour as their tour vehicle does not have the appropriate anchor points for child seats.
For children 4 - 7 years old parents/ care givers must supply an Australian Approved booster seat.