Hummer Fraser + Remote Fraser Island Experience Package
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Urangan, QLD
- Product code: SRHM
Please select your Remote Fraser Island experience tour date and then note your Unique Fraser Island Tour date in the special requirements section of your reservation.
Make the most of the World Heritage Listed Fraser Island!
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Day 1 : Remote Fraser Island Experience*
Day 2 : Hummer Fraser Island tour
REMOTE FRASER ISLAND EXPERIENCE:
Departure - 8:00AM Return - 5:00PM
Be one of the few to see the untouched and unique side of this stunning island. This is no ordinary Fraser Island holiday tour; get away from the crowds and chaos, forget the rigid time tables or rushing from place to place. With Tasman Venture you can experience the hidden and remote parts of Fraser Island in a comfortable and relaxing way. You will not just see the Island, but experience the Island while bush walking, snorkelling, fishing, kayaking and swimming. Our friendly and experienced staff will provide you with interesting information and show you the wildlife such as: dolphins, dingos, turtles, sea eagles, fish and many more. Let us show you our amazing backyard!
REMOTE FRASER ISLAND EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
- 9 kilometres of coloured sand
- Beach and Water Activities
- Guided walks
- Beach Access with Amphibious Water Craft
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
- Delicious Buffet Lunch
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Low Numbers
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
WHAT TO BRING:
Your camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses, money for drinks and souvenirs etc. We are a licensed vessel.
* As an added bonus, during the Hervey Bay whale season, be on the lookout for Humpback whales and experience the thrill of getting up close and personal with these majestic creatures as they enjoy the calm clear waters off Fraser Island.
HUMMER FRASER ISLAND DAY TOUR INCLUDES:
- National Park fees and transfers
- Current model air conditioned H3 Hummers
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 4 guests!
- Friendly and experienced guides
- Visit ancient rainforests and freshwater creeks
- Visit Lake McKenzie
- Freshly prepared catering including morning and afternoon tea with individual picnic hampers for lunch
- Special afternoon tea including champagne, strawberries and chocolate truffles
- All beverages including beer, wine, champagne, juice, soft drink and bottled water.
- Single supplement applies to any bookings less than two guests
For children 4 - 7 years old parents/ care givers must supply an Australian Approved booster seat.