Remote Fraser Island experience and Fraser Experience package
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Urangan, QLD
- Product code: SREX
Please select your Remote Fraser Island experience tour date and then note your Fraser Experience Tour date in the special requirements section of your reservation.
Make the most of Hervey Bay!
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1. Remote Fraser Island experience day tour
2. Fraser Experience day tour
1 DAY REMOTE FRASER ISLAND TOUR
Departure - 8:00AM
Return - 5:00PM
Be one of the few to see the untouched and unique side of this stunning island. This is no ordinary Fraser Island holiday tour; get away from the crowds and chaos, forget the rigid time tables or rushing from place to place. With Tasman Venture you can experience the hidden and remote parts of Fraser Island in a comfortable and relaxing way. You will not just see the Island, but experience the Island while bush walking, snorkelling, fishing, kayaking and swimming. Our friendly and experienced staff will provide you with interesting information and show you the wildlife such as: dolphins, dingos, turtles, sea eagles, fish and many more. Let us show you our amazing backyard!
YOUR FULL DAY REMOTE FRASER ISLAND TOUR INCLUDES:
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
- 9 kilometres of coloured sand
- Beach and Water Activities
- Guided walks
- Beach Access with Amphibious Water Craft
- Morning tea
- Delicious Aussie BBQ Lunch
- Tropical fruit platter
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Small Numbers
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
WHAT TO BRING:
Your camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses, money for drinks and souvenirs etc. We are a licensed vessel.
FRASER EXPERIENCE DAY TOUR
YOUR FRASER EXPERIENCE DAY TOUR INCLUDES:
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 17 guests per tour
- Air conditioned 4×4 tour bus with panoramic windows
- Experienced and friendly guide
- All meals and beverages
- Morning tea: tea, coffee & muffin bars
- Lunch: Picnic lunch with cold cut meats, rolls, wraps, salads and soft drink
- Bottled water provided with Lunch.
- We cater for vegetarians, allergies and other specialty dietary requirements; just let us know your preferences when booking.
Your swimwear, camera, comfortable shoes, towel, sunscreen lotion, and insect repellent.
For children 4 - 7 years old parents/ care givers must supply an Australian Approved booster seat.