Fraser Explorer and Whales Package
- Varighet: 2 Dager (ca.)
- Produktkode: WWFR15
Please select your Half Day Whale Watching tour date and then note your Fraser Island Tour date in the special requirements section of your reservation.
Make the most of Hervey Bay!
Enjoy a Whale Watch Tour you will never forget and visit The World Heritage Listed Fraser Island.
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1. 1/2 Day Whale Watching encounter with Tasman Venture
2. 1 day Fraser Explorer 4WD Tour
HALF DAY WHALE WATCHING TOUR
14th July to 28th October 2018
Morning Whale Watch - 8:30am to 12:30pm
Afternoon Whale Watch - 1:30pm to 5:30pm
Cruise times are subject to change as we are well known for having "one last look" and this can mean a later return on our cruises.
YOUR WHALE WATCHING TOUR INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed sightings
- Expert accredited commentary
- Friendly and experienced staff
- Tea/coffee with biscuits, danishes, cake & antipasto platter on the way home
- Hydrophone equipped, to hear the Whales sing
- Free Wi-Fi
- Underwater viewing rooms (see the whales in their natural environment)
- Access to the unique viewing platform (gets you eye level with the whales)
- Free “Close Encounters” Whale Watch DVD
- Entertainment for the children (toys, colouring in and kids DVDs)
- Multi lingual staff and whale information in 6 languages
- Air-conditioned comfort in all cabin areas
- Fully licensed
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
YOUR FRASER EXPLORER DAY TOUR INCLUDES:
- A visit to exquisite Lake McKenzie
- A walk beside Wanggoolba Creek and rare King Ferns
- The ancient rainforest of Central Station
- A drive along amazing Seventy-five Mile Beach
- The fast flowing water of Eli Creek
- The Maheno Wreck
- The Pinnacles vibrant coloured sand cliffs
- Morning tea, buffet lunch and refreshments
- Comfortable air-conditioned 4WD coaches with seat belts
- National park fees
For children 4 - 7 years old parents/ care givers must supply an Australian Approved booster seat.